Making it in today’s job market requires preparation and perseverance. With a little hard work, dedication, and help from Massachusetts’ One-Stop Career Centers, you can be well on your way to the career of your dreams!
- Job search assistance and coaching
- Online search
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to resources including computers, reference materials, resume-building software, and economic data
- Workshops and Job Fairs
- Upcoming Events:
- May 7 – Veterans & Community – Career & Benefits Fair in Lynn
- May 10 – Federal Employment Workshop
- May 15 – Job Fair in Devens
- May 15 – Veterans Job Fair in Braintree
- Upcoming Events:
- Networking advice and groups
- Unemployment insurance walk-in services
Join the conversation: What is your dream job?
Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 1: Getting an Order and Managing Payments posted on Oct 19
Creating a child support plan is a top concern for most separated or divorced parents in Massachusetts. Figuring out your child support responsibilities and learning how the payment process works can help you create a plan that is best for your child. The Department of Revenue …Continue Reading Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 1: Getting an Order and Managing Payments
It’s Pumpkin Season in Massachusetts! posted on Oct 12
The pumpkin is a well-known symbol of fall in New England. Whether you love carving jack-o’-lanterns or baking delicious fall-themed desserts, pumpkins are a staple of the season. The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the U.S. …Continue Reading It’s Pumpkin Season in Massachusetts!
Filing for Divorce in Massachusetts posted on Sep 28
Even if you and your spouse agree to divorce, taking the step to officially end your marriage can bring on a whole range of emotions you may not have expected. Add the challenge of dividing your assets or arranging custody of your kids, and this …Continue Reading Filing for Divorce in Massachusetts