Making it in today’s job market requires preparation and perseverance. With a little hard work, dedication, and help from Massachusetts’ One-Stop Career Centers, you can be well on your way to the career of your dreams!
- Job search assistance and coaching
- Online search
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to resources including computers, reference materials, resume-building software, and economic data
- Workshops and Job Fairs
- Upcoming Events:
- May 7 – Veterans & Community – Career & Benefits Fair in Lynn
- May 10 – Federal Employment Workshop
- May 15 – Job Fair in Devens
- May 15 – Veterans Job Fair in Braintree
- Upcoming Events:
- Networking advice and groups
- Unemployment insurance walk-in services
Join the conversation: What is your dream job?
What Is Corporate Excise Tax? posted on Jan 29
Corporate excise tax applies to all corporations operating in Massachusetts, both foreign and domestic. Due on the 15th day of the third month after the close of the corporation’s fiscal year, corporate excise tax payments can be filed online through WebFile for Business. While electronic …Continue Reading What Is Corporate Excise Tax?
Apprenticeship Program posted on Jan 22
Through the Massachusetts Apprenticeship Program, workers have the opportunity to receive paid on-the-job training in combination with related in-class coaching. The program is administered by the Division of Apprentice Standards (DAS), an agency under the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development (LWD). About the …Continue Reading Apprenticeship Program
Get Ready for Tax Season posted on Jan 20
Tax season is upon us, and that can mean stress for Massachusetts residents and workers who don’t have the documents they need to file returns and payments by the April 15, 2015 deadline. While the Department of Revenue (DOR) encourages online filing of Massachusetts state …Continue Reading Get Ready for Tax Season