Making it in today’s job market requires preparation and perseverance. With a little hard work, dedication, and help from Massachusetts’ One-Stop Career Centers, you can be well on your way to the career of your dreams!
- Job search assistance and coaching
- Online search
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to resources including computers, reference materials, resume-building software, and economic data
- Workshops and Job Fairs
- Upcoming Events:
- May 7 – Veterans & Community – Career & Benefits Fair in Lynn
- May 10 – Federal Employment Workshop
- May 15 – Job Fair in Devens
- May 15 – Veterans Job Fair in Braintree
- Upcoming Events:
- Networking advice and groups
- Unemployment insurance walk-in services
Join the conversation: What is your dream job?
Pick a Pumpkin from Massachusetts This October posted on Oct 8
This is a guest blog post from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR), written by Julia Grimaldi. The pumpkin may be the quintessential symbol of fall in Massachusetts. New Englanders associate the squash with a change in temperature, shorter days, and Halloween. When fall …Continue Reading Pick a Pumpkin from Massachusetts This October
What Is the Abused Person’s Notice of Rights? posted on Oct 7
Domestic abuse can be sexual, physical, and emotional, and affects people of all ages and backgrounds. If you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, you aren’t alone. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. A 2010 report on intimate partner violence by the …Continue Reading What Is the Abused Person’s Notice of Rights?
How to Help Prevent Bullying posted on Oct 6
In 2013, 16.6 percent of high school students in Massachusetts experienced bullying on school property, according to the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Bullying can happen at school, on the bus, in your neighborhood, or …Continue Reading How to Help Prevent Bullying