Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Halloween Safety Tips posted on Oct 24
Halloween is a fun time of year for both children and adults. Whether you plan on trick-or-treating under the moonlight or hosting your own spooky haunted house, it’s important to stay safe. With advice and resources from the Massachusetts Department of Fire Services (DFS) you …Continue Reading Halloween Safety Tips
Winter Energy Saving Tips posted on Oct 24
When temperatures drop in the winter, many folks turn up the heat and hole up indoors. As a result, people often see a spike in their heating bills. Fortunately, there are many simple and effective tips Massachusetts residents can follow to reduce their heating bills …Continue Reading Winter Energy Saving Tips
Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation posted on Oct 23
Work-related injuries or illnesses often result in lost work time, which can make it difficult to stay afloat financially. Workers’ compensation benefits are available to eligible Commonwealth residents to provide some financial assistance until they are able to return to work. About Workers’ Compensation Workers’ …Continue Reading Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation