Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Apply Now for the Massachusetts Firefighter Civil Service Exam posted on Dec 1
This is a guest blog post from the Civil Service Unit. Firefighters are some of Massachusetts’ most dedicated, hardworking civil servants. If you think you would thrive in a physically challenging job that involves operating heavy hose lines and pumps, maintaining equipment, putting out fires, …Continue Reading Apply Now for the Massachusetts Firefighter Civil Service Exam
Six Tips for a Safe & Successful Holiday Shopping Season posted on Nov 24
With the holiday season underway, knowing your rights as a consumer might be just as important as knowing where to get the best deals. The Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation (OCABR) and the Office of the Attorney General (AGO) provide important tips about consumer protection, …Continue Reading Six Tips for a Safe & Successful Holiday Shopping Season
Tips to Prevent Cooking Fires This Thanksgiving posted on Nov 19
Every Thanksgiving, families across Massachusetts come together to give thanks and share a great meal. But all the hustle and bustle of this joyous holiday can also pose some serious risks. More fires at home occur on Thanksgiving than any other day of the year. …Continue Reading Tips to Prevent Cooking Fires This Thanksgiving