Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Pick a Pumpkin from Massachusetts This October posted on Oct 8
This is a guest blog post from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR), written by Julia Grimaldi. The pumpkin may be the quintessential symbol of fall in Massachusetts. New Englanders associate the squash with a change in temperature, shorter days, and Halloween. When fall …Continue Reading Pick a Pumpkin from Massachusetts This October
What Is the Abused Person’s Notice of Rights? posted on Oct 7
Domestic abuse can be sexual, physical, and emotional, and affects people of all ages and backgrounds. If you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, you aren’t alone. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. A 2010 report on intimate partner violence by the …Continue Reading What Is the Abused Person’s Notice of Rights?
How to Help Prevent Bullying posted on Oct 6
In 2013, 16.6 percent of high school students in Massachusetts experienced bullying on school property, according to the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Bullying can happen at school, on the bus, in your neighborhood, or …Continue Reading How to Help Prevent Bullying