Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Volunteering: Making a Difference in Massachusetts posted on Dec 18
Volunteering can be a satisfying and worthwhile experience for everyone. Donating your time, talent, and effort are small ways to make a significant difference in your community. Many volunteer opportunities exist throughout Massachusetts that enable you to get involved in your community and improve the …Continue Reading Volunteering: Making a Difference in Massachusetts
Safe Toys and Gifts for Children posted on Dec 17
Children love receiving gifts and presents around the holidays, and the excitement that comes from unwrapping a gift can fill a house with joy. While toys are meant to be fun and entertaining, they can pose several safety risks. In 2013 there were approximately 256,700 …Continue Reading Safe Toys and Gifts for Children
Fun Winter Activities in Massachusetts posted on Dec 9
Winter is the time for sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace, holiday feasts, caroling around the neighborhood, and strolling around a winter market with family or friends. The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) and Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism (MOTT) offer a variety …Continue Reading Fun Winter Activities in Massachusetts