Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
3 Fun Things to Do in Massachusetts over Presidents Day Weekend posted on Feb 9
George Washington’s Birthday is observed on the third Monday in February every year. According to the National Archives, Congress declared it a legal holiday in 1879 after years of unofficial celebrations to honor our first commander in chief. For many Americans, the holiday has become …Continue Reading 3 Fun Things to Do in Massachusetts over Presidents Day Weekend
National Donor Day: Give the Gift of Life posted on Feb 4
Show your support! Join our HeadTalker campaign for National Donor Day. If you have received or renewed your driver’s license or state ID, you have probably heard a familiar question: “Would you like to be an organ and tissue donor?” Feb. 14 is National Donor …Continue Reading National Donor Day: Give the Gift of Life
Celebrate Black History Month Through Historical Tours and Trails posted on Feb 2
Black History Month, celebrated every February, is an opportunity to learn about and recognize the contributions of African Americans throughout U.S. history. The Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism (MOTT) has compiled a list of Black History Month resources, including walking tours and heritage trails. They …Continue Reading Celebrate Black History Month Through Historical Tours and Trails