Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Getting Married in Massachusetts: After the Wedding posted on May 24
If you’ve recently gotten married, you’re probably ready to hide out with your spouse and enjoy your newly wedded (and family-free) bliss. But before you book your honeymoon flight to that remote tropical island, you might want to take care of some paperwork — especially …Continue Reading Getting Married in Massachusetts: After the Wedding
How to Stay Active Throughout Your Retirement posted on May 19
May is Older Americans Month, a time to celebrate seniors’ achievements and contributions to society. According to the Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA), today’s seniors are more engaged than ever before. As a result, it’s fitting that this year’s theme is Blaze a Trail, …Continue Reading How to Stay Active Throughout Your Retirement
Department of Veterans’ Services: Mary’s Story posted on May 18
Mary Gallagher, a Veterans’ Employment Coordinator at the Department of Veterans’ Services (DVS), talks about her time in the service and the work it inspired her to do today. “My name is Mary Gallagher, and I work for the Department of Veterans’ Services. I joined the …Continue Reading Department of Veterans’ Services: Mary’s Story