Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
StormSmart Coasts: Protect Your Home from Storm Damage posted on Aug 30
Living along the Massachusetts coast has lots of perks — plenty of sunshine, fresh sea air, and a beach within walking distance to name a few. However, it’s important to be aware of coastal storm hazards such as flooding, erosion, and more. The Office of Coastal …Continue Reading StormSmart Coasts: Protect Your Home from Storm Damage
Road Safety Tips for Massachusetts Drivers posted on Aug 25
Whether you drive to work every day or only get behind the wheel for weekend getaways, it can never hurt to get a refresher on the rules of the road. The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) and the Highway Safety Division (HSD) of the Executive Office of Public Safety …Continue Reading Road Safety Tips for Massachusetts Drivers
Know Your Rights as a Tenant, Part 2: After You Move In posted on Aug 18
Once you’ve learned your rights as a tenant before you move in, it’s time to figure out what happens after you move in. The Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation (OCABR) and the Attorney General’s Office (AGO) share information about your rights once you have signed a lease and …Continue Reading Know Your Rights as a Tenant, Part 2: After You Move In