Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Celebrate Independence Day in Massachusetts posted on Jun 23
As the state where the Boston Tea Party, Battle of Bunker Hill, and first shots of the American Revolution happened, Massachusetts is a special place to celebrate the 4th of July. Whether you’re looking for a free event for the family or a way to give back to America’s …Continue Reading Celebrate Independence Day in Massachusetts
Clean Beaches Week: 6 Ways to Protect the Massachusetts Coast posted on Jun 21
Did you know that the Massachusetts coastline is long enough to run from Boston to Miami on Interstate 95? Learn how you can help preserve more than 1,500 miles of the Commonwealth’s coast during Clean Beaches Week, July 1–7. Read these helpful tips from the Office …Continue Reading Clean Beaches Week: 6 Ways to Protect the Massachusetts Coast
The 100 Deadliest Days: Help Teen Drivers Stay Safe this Summer posted on Jun 17
This is a guest blog post from the Highway Safety Division (HSD) of the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS). Summer is here. For many in Massachusetts, it’s time for beaches, barbecues, and fun. But for teen drivers, summer is also known as the 100 Deadliest …Continue Reading The 100 Deadliest Days: Help Teen Drivers Stay Safe this Summer