Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Massachusetts Fair and Safe Labor Practices posted on Aug 20
Every Massachusetts employee is entitled to workplace rights that are protected under state labor laws. The Office of the Attorney General (AGO) and the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development (EOLWD) advocate for Massachusetts worker rights through the following practices and programs: Child Labor/ …Continue Reading Massachusetts Fair and Safe Labor Practices
The Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Arbitration Program posted on Aug 19
The Home Improvement Contractor Arbitration Program promotes speedy, efficient, and fair resolutions to disputes between homeowners and registered contractors and/or subcontractors regarding home improvements. It is part of the Home Improvement Contractor Act, which became Massachusetts law in 1992. Is Arbitration Right for You? Ask …Continue Reading The Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Arbitration Program
Staying Safe with Hazardous Waste posted on Aug 14
Hazardous waste exists in liquid, solid, gas, and sludge form, and can be harmful to both your health and the environment. While we commonly think of chemical plants and factories as the sources of such waste, certain hazardous materials can be found in many Massachusetts …Continue Reading Staying Safe with Hazardous Waste