Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Getting Married in Massachusetts: Before the Wedding posted on Apr 20
If you’re planning your dream wedding in the Bay State, congratulations! Whatever your theme or guest list — should you invite Aunt Edna or your second cousin Joe? — there are a few things you’ll need to do before the big day to make sure …Continue Reading Getting Married in Massachusetts: Before the Wedding
The 2017 Boston Marathon Spectator Guidelines posted on Apr 12
This is a guest blog post from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA). The 121st running of the Boston Marathon will be held on Patriot’s Day — Monday, April 17, 2017. This year, 30,000 registered runners will run the 26.2-mile course, which starts in Hopkinton …Continue Reading The 2017 Boston Marathon Spectator Guidelines
Family Support Services for Families Caring for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities posted on Apr 5
Many families across Massachusetts care for loved ones with intellectual disabilities. Through the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) within the Executive Office of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Commonwealth offers a number of programs that provide resources, respite, and support to help these families. According to DDS, …Continue Reading Family Support Services for Families Caring for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities