Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Injury Prevention for Children in Massachusetts posted on Aug 28
Keeping children safe is a priority of parenting and many jobs involving youth care and services. While the bumps, bruises, and scrapes any curious child typically receives are unavoidable, there are instances of larger danger you can help prevent. From September 1 – 7, National …Continue Reading Injury Prevention for Children in Massachusetts
Campus Fire Safety Month posted on Aug 27
Summer is coming to an end and a new school year is about to begin. As students return to campus and off-campus apartments across Massachusetts, the state designates September Campus Fire Safety Month. Through fire safety education, the Commonwealth aims to reduce occurrences of fire …Continue Reading Campus Fire Safety Month
Motorcycle Safety posted on Aug 26
Riding a motorcycle can be a thrilling and enjoyable experience. In order to prevent injury or accidents, it’s important to abide by Massachusetts law and practice motorcycle safety. Massachusetts strives to reduce the number of motorcycle-related fatalities and injuries in the Commonwealth. Obtaining a Motorcycle …Continue Reading Motorcycle Safety