Public purchasers and procurement officials can learn how to save time and money by purchasing through Statewide and Departmental Contract vendors at the annual MASSbuys EXPO, to be held May 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester. The Commonwealth’s largest Business to Government (B2G) event, the MASSbuys EXPO features more than 350 exhibitors showcasing the products and services they offer to state and local government. Register today.
Benefits of attending the MASSbuys EXPO:
- More than 350 vendors displaying the newest goods and services available to purchase through Statewide and Departmental Contracts.
- Free workshops on the latest in strategic sourcing best practices, professional development, and processes to increase cost savings.
- The “COMMBUYS: World of the Future” interactive exhibit. The Commonwealth’s new eProcurement system – COMMBUYS – facilitates ordering with eCatalogs and improved searching and filtering capabilities.
- Meetings with the Operational Services Division (OSD) sourcing leads at the OSD Booth.
- The Government Resource Center, comprised of booths from appropriate Executive branch agencies and providing answers to purchasing, financial, environmental, and construction questions.
Improved parking and travel options:
- Free parking available in Worcester, and shuttle service between parking lots and the Worcester commuter rail station.
- Free bus transportation between Boston to Worcester.
The MASSbuys EXPO is 100 percent funded by our exhibitors.
Register to learn how to save time and money for your organization:
Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 2: Changing the Terms of an Arrangement and Enforcement posted on Oct 26
The first part of this child support series focused on how to arrange a child support order and how to make and receive payments in Massachusetts. However, in some cases, you may need to change or enforce your order. The Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement Division (DOR/CSE) …Continue Reading Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 2: Changing the Terms of an Arrangement and Enforcement
Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 1: Getting an Order and Managing Payments posted on Oct 19
Creating a child support plan is a top concern for most separated or divorced parents in Massachusetts. Figuring out your child support responsibilities and learning how the payment process works can help you create a plan that is best for your child. The Department of Revenue …Continue Reading Child Support in Massachusetts, Part 1: Getting an Order and Managing Payments
It’s Pumpkin Season in Massachusetts! posted on Oct 12
The pumpkin is a well-known symbol of fall in New England. Whether you love carving jack-o’-lanterns or baking delicious fall-themed desserts, pumpkins are a staple of the season. The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the U.S. …Continue Reading It’s Pumpkin Season in Massachusetts!