On Thursday, Lieutenant Governor Tim Murray joined TotalMobile CEO Colin Reid to announce the UK-based company’s plans to add up to 100 jobs over the next two to three years in Massachusetts.
TotalMobile provides software to a wide range of state and municipal government customers and private industry organizations, including prepackaged mobile applications platforms that allow field workers to capture information in real-time and relay information to back-office systems, reducing travel costs and time spent on processing paperwork.
- Metrowest Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Worcester Business Journal: Mobile Tech Company Announces Westborough Expansion
- Westborough Patch: Officials React to Possible Westborough Job Creation
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile offers good news
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile adding jobs in Westboro
- Boston Business Journal: TotalMobile brining 100 jobs to Bay State
- The Westborough News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Milford Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Mass High Tech: TotalMobile to add up to 100 jobs in Mass.
Tags: employment, industry, job creation, jobs, lieutenant governor tim murray, lt governor tim murray, mass gov, mass governor, massachusetts, massachusetts employment, massachusetts jobs, mobile tech, private sector, software, technology, technology jobs, tim murray, totalmobile
Youth Homelessness – Jack Duffy-Protentis – November 2013 posted on Nov 13
I was in the 3rd grade when my parents told me that I was losing my eye sight. I remember feeling relieved that the reason I was struggling in school was because of this thing called Stargardt’s Disease; and not because I was not smart. …Continue Reading Youth Homelessness – Jack Duffy-Protentis – November 2013
Raycela Dasher – Bristol County -October 2013 posted on Nov 13
As I looked at the stack of papers laid before me, I took a deep breath and prepared to write. These papers were more than just another assignment or application. These papers were a chance of a lifetime. As I looked to the top of …Continue Reading Raycela Dasher – Bristol County -October 2013
Education and youth homelessness // Written by: Mary Kate Roffey of the GSYC posted on Oct 4
Education and youth homelessness are two of the Governor’s Statewide Youth Council’s initiatives. Throughout the month of August, the GSYC decided to hold ‘Back to School’ drives to collect school supplies for homeless youth. This project allowed the GSYC to make progress on both issues …Continue Reading Education and youth homelessness // Written by: Mary Kate Roffey of the GSYC