On Thursday, Lieutenant Governor Tim Murray joined TotalMobile CEO Colin Reid to announce the UK-based company’s plans to add up to 100 jobs over the next two to three years in Massachusetts.
TotalMobile provides software to a wide range of state and municipal government customers and private industry organizations, including prepackaged mobile applications platforms that allow field workers to capture information in real-time and relay information to back-office systems, reducing travel costs and time spent on processing paperwork.
- Metrowest Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Worcester Business Journal: Mobile Tech Company Announces Westborough Expansion
- Westborough Patch: Officials React to Possible Westborough Job Creation
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile offers good news
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile adding jobs in Westboro
- Boston Business Journal: TotalMobile brining 100 jobs to Bay State
- The Westborough News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Milford Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Mass High Tech: TotalMobile to add up to 100 jobs in Mass.
Tags: employment, industry, job creation, jobs, lieutenant governor tim murray, lt governor tim murray, mass gov, mass governor, massachusetts, massachusetts employment, massachusetts jobs, mobile tech, private sector, software, technology, technology jobs, tim murray, totalmobile