The Bay State Briefs is back! Check out this episode to learn more about the Governor’s economic development mission to Israel and the UK, a conference on tourism in Massachusetts, a new community colleges program and much more.
- Click here to read Governor Patrick’s remarks to the AFL-CIO on Tuesday on continued partnership with organized labor.
- On Wednesday, the Governor participated in the announcement of the Community College Connection Program, an innovative new program that will act as a bridge between community college graduates and a four-year university. Click here to learn more.
- Earlier this week, two international bond rating agencies reaffirmed the strength of Massachusetts’ economy and fiscal outlook. Click here to learn more.
Here are some highlights from around the state government blogosphere in the past week:
- Here at the Governor’s office, we updated our online agenda page to reflect all the work we’re doing here around the Governor’s priorities. Learn more in this blog post.
- A blog post on the Transportation blog announces the preferred route for the critical South Coast Rail project the Administration has been working to advance.
- Dr. JudyAnn Bigby, the state’s secretary of Health and Human Services, has a blog post celebrating the one-year anniversary of national health care reform and a discussion of its benefits for Massachusetts.
Tags: bay state briefs, community college, community college connection program, deval patrick, deval patrick online, fiscal outlook, governor patrick, mass gov, mass governor, massachusetts, massachusetts economy, online agenda