You can pay your tax bill or notice by credit card. DOR accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
It’s safe and secure – DOR uses a standard service provider.
- Your payment will be processed by a payment processor who will charge a 2.49% convenience fee
- Your information will only be used to process your payment
- No part of the convenience fee goes to the DOR
- An individual or business can make up to two credit card payments per day
- On your monthly credit card statement, the payment to the DOR will be listed as Mass. Department of Revenue.
Please note: If you are making a credit card payment regarding a bank or wage levy you must contact the Customer Service Bureau at 617-887-MDOR (6367) or toll-free in Massachusetts at 800-392-6089 for information on a release of levy.
For further information see Credit Card Bill or Notice Payment Frequently Asked Questions.
Job Fair Ahead — Mark Your Calendar! posted on Sep 24
FYI– We’re holding a DOR Career Fair Oct. 7th from 6-8:30pm. 100 Cambridge St, Boston. More info to come!
Mission Accomplished posted on Sep 15
They are two dogs with a very unique trick. Meet Fillmore and Max, a canine pair trained specifically to sniff out tobacco. The Massachusetts Department of Revenue recently teamed up with Altria representatives and their tobacco sniffing dogs for a two-day tobacco drive in an …Continue Reading Mission Accomplished
It’s All About Plain Talk posted on Aug 13
Commissioner Amy Pitter wants to be sure that the information going out of DOR to taxpayers is clear and concise. If you received a bill, form or notice from the Department of Revenue and are having trouble understanding what actions you need to take, tell …Continue Reading It’s All About Plain Talk