Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
NHTSA Safety Reminder: Never Leave a Child Alone in a Car posted on Jul 31
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and partners today are raising awareness about heatstroke, one of the leading causes of death among children. The NHTSA says at least 17 children have already died this year from vehicular heatstroke. Heatstroke is the leading cause of non-crash …Continue Reading NHTSA Safety Reminder: Never Leave a Child Alone in a Car
Fore River Bridge Project Milestone posted on Jul 29
The Fore River Bridge Replacement Project in Quincy-Weymouth continues during the summer of 2014 with installation of the permanent bridge components along with a new milestone: arrival of the new bridge steel sections. The view above shows the progress made at the Quincy tower location. …Continue Reading Fore River Bridge Project Milestone
Green Line Extension: Public Meeting July 31 posted on Jul 28
A City of Somerville and MBTA Green Line Extension Public Meeting regarding Medford Street Bridge construction has been scheduled for the following: Thursday, July 31, 6:00pm, Public Safety Building, 220 Washington Street, Somerville. Green Line Extension construction is underway and will involve periodic traffic impacts …Continue Reading Green Line Extension: Public Meeting July 31