Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
MassDOT Launches Two Improved Traffic Websites posted on Jul 1
MassDOT today announced the relaunch of two improved live traffic websites to provide motorists with better access to real-time traffic information, including access to more than 350 live streaming traffic cameras across the Commonwealth. The enhancements are part of MassDOT’s effort to provide drivers with information …Continue Reading MassDOT Launches Two Improved Traffic Websites
Fall River Milestone: New Route 79 Southbound Roadway Open posted on Jul 1
MassDOT contractors in Fall River have reached another milestone with the opening of the new Route 79 southbound roadway. The temporary off-ramp from Route 79 South to South Davol Street has been closed. Southbound traffic from Davol Street will continue to use South Davol Street …Continue Reading Fall River Milestone: New Route 79 Southbound Roadway Open
Plan Ahead for July 4 Travel posted on Jun 29
MassDOT encourages the public to travel safely on the 4th of July holiday weekend, drive during lower volume times on major roadways, and use public transportation where possible. MassDOT suspends all construction work on major arterial roadways from 12 p.m., Friday, July 1, through the …Continue Reading Plan Ahead for July 4 Travel