Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
I-495 Highway Safety Program Announced posted on Nov 20
MassDOT and the Massachusetts State Police announced the establishment of a new Highway Safety Corridor Program for I-495 through the towns of Chelmsford, Westford, Littleton, Boxborough, Bolton, and Berlin. The program posts public safety signs that read, “Highway Safety Corridor / Laws Strictly Enforced” at …Continue Reading I-495 Highway Safety Program Announced
Robin Chase Appointed to MassDOT Board posted on Nov 19
Governor Deval Patrick today appointed Robin Chase to the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) Board of Directors. Chase is the founder and former CEO of Zipcar, the largest car-sharing company in the world, Buzzcar, a car-sharing marketplace in France and GoLoco, an online ridesharing community. …Continue Reading Robin Chase Appointed to MassDOT Board
McGrath Boulevard Project Working Group Meeting posted on Nov 18
MassDOT has assembled a working group for the McGrath Boulevard Project including residents, business owners and other local stakeholders. The purpose of the working group is to inform and advise MassDOT on important community issues affecting the development of a design for the McGrath Boulevard …Continue Reading McGrath Boulevard Project Working Group Meeting