Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Safe Routes to School Celebrates Greenfield Walking School Bus Kickoff posted on Apr 30
The Massachusetts Safe Routes to School Program (SRTS) and Greenfield Public Schools announced a city-wide kickoff of a walking school bus program at three Greenfield elementary schools at an event this week. The City of Greenfield has been a Massachusetts Safe Routes to School partner …Continue Reading Safe Routes to School Celebrates Greenfield Walking School Bus Kickoff
MassDOT Study: Airports Generate Billions in Economic Activity posted on Apr 30
MassDOT has announced the results of the latest comprehensive Statewide Airport Economic Impact study that finds Massachusetts public airports generate an economic output of $16 billion in economic activity and support more than 162,000 jobs. “The Statewide Airport Economic Impact Study demonstrates the value that …Continue Reading MassDOT Study: Airports Generate Billions in Economic Activity
Green Line Extension Station Design Meetings Set posted on Apr 27
MassDOT and the MBTA are hosting two public meetings this spring to provide an update on the design of four stations as part of the Green Line Extension project. The meetings and stations in discussion are as follows: Thursday, May 14, 6:00 – 8:00 PM: …Continue Reading Green Line Extension Station Design Meetings Set