Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
South Coast Rail: Project of the Year Candidate posted on Oct 24
The South Coast Rail project will be under consideration for the North American Project of the Year, specifically for job creation, at next week’s North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C. The forum is hosted by the globally recognized firm CG/LA Infrastructure. Aconex, …Continue Reading South Coast Rail: Project of the Year Candidate
MBTA: Green Line Real-Time Tracking posted on Oct 23
Today, the MBTA will begin providing real-time information on the Green Line for the first time in the line’s 117 year history. Real-time data on the location of Green Line trains will be fed to the dozens of MBTA real-time apps. This will mark the …Continue Reading MBTA: Green Line Real-Time Tracking
RMV: Know Your Teen Driver Safety Facts posted on Oct 23
The Registry of Motor Vehicles during National Teen Driver Safety Week reminds us that motor vehicle crashes are the #1 killer of teens. Parental involvement can help reverse that trend. Know the facts: 1. Parental Involvement Did you know? Parents who set, monitor, and enforce …Continue Reading RMV: Know Your Teen Driver Safety Facts