Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
MBTA: Orange Line, Haverhill Commuter Rail Line Weekend Diversion posted on Jan 24
MassDOT announced that due to construction operations for the Woods Memorial Bridge Project, on Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29, MBTA shuttle buses will replace subway and commuter rail services at the locations listed below: Orange Line – Shuttle buses will replace trains from …Continue Reading MBTA: Orange Line, Haverhill Commuter Rail Line Weekend Diversion
MassDOT Announces Online Comment Tool for Capital Investment Plan posted on Jan 23
MassDOT today announced the opening of its online comment tool that enables members of the public to easily provide input and suggestions on potential transportation projects to be included in the agency’s upcoming five-year Capital Investment Plan (CIP). Following last year’s successful public input process …Continue Reading MassDOT Announces Online Comment Tool for Capital Investment Plan
MassDOT Presented with National Award for Burns Bridge Project posted on Jan 23
MassDOT today was presented with the American Public Works Association’s (APWA) Public Works Project of the Year Award for the Kenneth F. Burns Memorial Bridge Replacement Project. The $144 million project fully replaced the old Burns Bridge over Lake Quinsigamond and links Shrewsbury to Worcester. …Continue Reading MassDOT Presented with National Award for Burns Bridge Project