Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Route 107 Corridor Public Meetings Scheduled posted on Aug 26
Public Information Meetings for the Route 107 Corridor Study have been scheduled as follows: Wednesday, September 7, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Lynn English High School, Auditorium, 50 Goodridge Street Tuesday, September 13, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Collins Middle School, Auditorium, 29 Highland Avenue, …Continue Reading Route 107 Corridor Public Meetings Scheduled
Gill-Montague Bridge Rehabilitation Celebrated posted on Aug 25
MassDOT Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack and Highway Administrator Thomas J. Tinlin joined Director of Governor Charlie Baker’s Western Massachusetts Office Michael Knapik, Senate President Stanley C. Rosenberg, state and local officials today in Turners Falls to celebrate the complete rehabilitation of the Avenue A …Continue Reading Gill-Montague Bridge Rehabilitation Celebrated
All Electronic Tolling Coming: How to Sign Up for EZPass posted on Aug 24
In late October, MassDOT is scheduled to activate All Electronic Tolling on I-90 and the Boston tunnels. All Electronic Tolling has been in place for vehicles since July 2014 on the Tobin Bridge. To ensure drivers pay the lowest possible toll rate inside Massachusetts, drivers …Continue Reading All Electronic Tolling Coming: How to Sign Up for EZPass