Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
MBTA Names Design-Build Firms Interested in Green Line Extension Project posted on Feb 21
The MBTA has announced that an important step has been achieved for the Green Line Extension Project. The evaluation of the Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) for the project has been completed and three highly-qualified teams have been selected for the short list of firms that …Continue Reading MBTA Names Design-Build Firms Interested in Green Line Extension Project
MassDOT: Federal Emergency Management Agency Reimbursements posted on Feb 18
MassDOT has succeeded in recovering more than $21 million dollars from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in 2016 for past disaster events. These are reimbursements for MassDOT operations and logistics during past federal government disaster declarations and the reimbursements have been deposited into the …Continue Reading MassDOT: Federal Emergency Management Agency Reimbursements
MassDOT to Expand Pothole Tracking Program posted on Feb 17
MassDOT has announced that it is in the process of expanding its new, innovative pothole information program which was piloted in areas of Central and Western Massachusetts over the past year and includes an online MassDOT Potholes Dashboard that provides data to the public. This …Continue Reading MassDOT to Expand Pothole Tracking Program