Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Concord: New MBTA Commuter Rail Bridge to Roll into Place This Weekend posted on Aug 28
As part of the ongoing rehabilitation of the Fitchburg Commuter Rail Line, the MBTA is replacing the old railroad bridge over Route 62/Main Street in Concord with a new bridge to be rolled into place Saturday, August 29. The current bridge has low clearance and …Continue Reading Concord: New MBTA Commuter Rail Bridge to Roll into Place This Weekend
Knowledge Corridor: New Holyoke Train Station Celebrated posted on Aug 27
Lt. Governor Karyn Polito and MassDOT Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack today joined Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse along with state and local officials to celebrate the opening of the new $4.3 million Holyoke Train Station on the Knowledge Corridor and restoration of Amtrak Vermonter Line …Continue Reading Knowledge Corridor: New Holyoke Train Station Celebrated
MBTA Winter Resiliency Update: Red Line, Orange Line posted on Aug 26
Beginning Saturday, August 29th, and continuing on selected weekends through the remainder of the summer, Red Line service between JFK/UMass and Quincy will be temporarily suspended to allow workers to make the subway more resilient to harsh winter weather conditions. On weekends when workers will …Continue Reading MBTA Winter Resiliency Update: Red Line, Orange Line