Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Route 79/Braga Bridge Project Traffic Update posted on Oct 30
MassDOT will begin implementing traffic changes for the next stage of construction for the Route 79/Braga Bridge Project on Wednesday, November 12. The following changes will be implemented in a phased approach through the middle of December: Vehicles on Route 79/138 (Broadway) bound for Interstate …Continue Reading Route 79/Braga Bridge Project Traffic Update
RMV: Promise to Customers posted on Oct 28
Today, MassDOT Secretary & CEO Richard A. Davey and MassDOT Registrar of Motor Vehicles Celia J. Blue offered a 10 point promise to RMV customers. The reimagining effort comprises current, ongoing and future initiatives that the RMV has in development to better the Registry experience. …Continue Reading RMV: Promise to Customers
November E-ZPass Sign Up: Chelsea, Everett posted on Oct 28
MassDOT is encouraging motorists to join E-ZPass with All-Electronic Tolling now in place on the Tobin Bridge and expanding statewide within the next two years. The E-ZPass Street Team will be enrolling new customers in the E-ZPass throughout the Fall season. The E-ZPass Van schedule …Continue Reading November E-ZPass Sign Up: Chelsea, Everett