Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
I-90 Pru Tunnel Work Scheduled: April 26-27 posted on Apr 22
Today, the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and MassDOT announced the fourth and final weekend of lane restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike associated with the removal of the I-90 Prudential Tunnel ceiling in Boston. Due to the faster-than-anticipated progress on the ceiling removal, the fourth …Continue Reading I-90 Pru Tunnel Work Scheduled: April 26-27
Fall River: Route 79/Braga Bridge Project Demolition posted on Apr 22
MassDOT contractors beginning today as part of the Route 79/Braga Bridge Improvements Project will remove the portion of the elevated Route 79 over the intersection of Anawan Street/Pocasset Street and Davol Street. The work will take place today, Tuesday, April 22 through Friday, April 25. …Continue Reading Fall River: Route 79/Braga Bridge Project Demolition
Green Line Extension: Medford Detour posted on Apr 21
The Green Line Extension team would like to inform you of upcoming Phase 1 project work on Harvard Street in Medford. On the weekend of April 26th, it will be necessary for the GLX Phase 1 Contractor, Barletta Heavy Division, Inc., to close Harvard Street …Continue Reading Green Line Extension: Medford Detour