Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
EZPass: New Service to Reload Transponders, Pay by Plate posted on Oct 17
MassDOT is supplementing All-Electronic Tolling at the Tobin Bridge with a new retail Cash Payment Network system. This program, which is now officially live, will allow cash preferred customers to pay their PAY BY PLATE MA invoices and replenish their MassDOT E-ZPass accounts at over …Continue Reading EZPass: New Service to Reload Transponders, Pay by Plate
Governor Patrick Announces Fairmount Line Service Upgrades posted on Oct 16
Governor Deval Patrick today joined MassDOT Secretary & CEO Richard A. Davey, MBTA General Manager Dr. Beverly Scott and state and local officials to announce a package of service upgrades to the MBTA‘s Fairmount Commuter Rail Line to improve the Line’s reliability, frequency and to …Continue Reading Governor Patrick Announces Fairmount Line Service Upgrades
Lowell: Thorndike Street Corridor, Lord Overpass Reconstruction Announced posted on Oct 14
Governor Deval Patrick today joined MassDOT Secretary Richard Davey and local officials to announce the reconstruction of the Thorndike Street corridor in Lowell, including the Lord Overpass. The Governor also announced that the project’s design would be advanced through an expedited process that will result …Continue Reading Lowell: Thorndike Street Corridor, Lord Overpass Reconstruction Announced