Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
MassDOT Reminder: Safe Winter Driving Tips! posted on Feb 4
With snow in the forecast, MassDOT reminds motorists to plan ahead, avoid travel during the snow event when possible, and be prepared for Winter Travel! Be sure to Prepare Your Vehicle For Winter Driving and bring Winter Car Supplies. Use Common Sense While Driving Near …Continue Reading MassDOT Reminder: Safe Winter Driving Tips!
MassDOT Innovation & Tech Transfer Exchange: March 8-9 posted on Feb 3
You are invited to share and learn the newest ideas in transportation technology by attending MassDOT’s Innovation & Tech Transfer Exchange for 2016, scheduled for March 8 & 9, at the DCU Center in Worcester. Are you wondering how to improve both the efficiency and …Continue Reading MassDOT Innovation & Tech Transfer Exchange: March 8-9
Baker-Polito Administration Launches Complete Streets Funding Program posted on Feb 1
The Baker-Polito Administration and Massachusetts Department of Transportation today announced a $12.5 million Complete Streets Funding Program and online program portal in an effort to encourage cities and towns in the Commonwealth to design and construct projects to make street networks safer and more efficient …Continue Reading Baker-Polito Administration Launches Complete Streets Funding Program