Please donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits your community!
The Fill-A-Bus program benefits ABCD – Action for Boston Community Development; MSPCC – Mass Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children; Yawkey Boys & Girls Club of Boston, and the The Freedom House. Sponsors include Equity Office and Radio 92.9.
You may donate a new, unwrapped toy at South Station or when the Fill-A-Bus visits the locations listed below. Thank you for your donation!
Monday, December 10
• Highway District 3 Office, 403 Belmont St., Worcester, 9-10 a.m.
• MBTA Everett Repair Shop, 80 Broadway, Everett, 12-1 p.m.
• MBTA Charlestown Bus Garage, 21 Arlington Ave., Charlestown, 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 11
• Lawrence RMV, 73 Winthrop Ave., Lawrence, 9-10 a.m.
• Highway District 4 Office, 519 Appleton St., Arlington, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• MBTA Lynn Bus Garage, 985 Western Ave., Lynn, 1-2 p.m.
• MBTA Operations, 45 High Street, Boston, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
• Watertown RMV, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9-10 a.m.
• Quincy Bus Garage, 954 Hancock St., Quincy, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Transit Police/Southampton, 240 Southampton St., Boston, 1-2 p.m.
• Mass Aeronautics, 1 Harborside Dr., East Boston, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
• MBTA 500 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, 9-10 a.m.
• Braintree RMV, 10 Plain St., Braintree, 11 a.m. -12 p.m.
• Quincy RMV Headquarters, 25 Newport Ave., Extension, 1-2 p.m.
• Highway District 5 Office, 1000 County St., Taunton, 3-4 p.m.
Friday, December 14
• Highway District 6 Office, 185 Kneeland St., Boston, 9-10 a.m.
• Boston RMV, 630 Washington St., Boston, 9 -10 a.m.
• MBTA Cabot Bus Garage, 275 Dorchester Ave., Boston, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
• Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Weston: I-90 Traffic Pattern Shifts posted on Dec 8
MassDOT today announced upcoming traffic pattern shifts along I-90 at Interchange 14 in Weston beginning tonight to allow for Stage 3 construction operations in the toll demolition and road reconstruction process. These Stage 3 traffic shifts and construction operations were scheduled to take place in …Continue Reading Weston: I-90 Traffic Pattern Shifts
City of Everett, MBTA: Broadway Bus Lane Pilot Program posted on Dec 8
The MBTA and the City of Everett are piloting a bus-only lane on Broadway between Ferry St and Route 16 this week, Monday-Friday, December 5-9. The bus-only lane is keeping Routes 97, 104, 109, 110, and 112 ahead of other traffic! Check out this brief …Continue Reading City of Everett, MBTA: Broadway Bus Lane Pilot Program
MassDOT, Oregon Signs Mark Route 20- Longest Continuous Road in U.S. posted on Dec 8
MassDOT and the community of Newport, Oregon have installed mileage signs marking each end of Route 20, the longest continuous road in the United States. Highway Administrator Thomas J. Tinlin joined City of Boston officials and MassDOT personnel at an event today to unveil MassDOT’s …Continue Reading MassDOT, Oregon Signs Mark Route 20- Longest Continuous Road in U.S.