Making it in today’s job market requires preparation and perseverance. With a little hard work, dedication, and help from Massachusetts’ One-Stop Career Centers, you can be well on your way to the career of your dreams!
- Job search assistance and coaching
- Online search
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to resources including computers, reference materials, resume-building software, and economic data
- Workshops and Job Fairs
- Upcoming Events:
- May 7 – Veterans & Community – Career & Benefits Fair in Lynn
- May 10 – Federal Employment Workshop
- May 15 – Job Fair in Devens
- May 15 – Veterans Job Fair in Braintree
- Upcoming Events:
- Networking advice and groups
- Unemployment insurance walk-in services
Join the conversation: What is your dream job?
How to Prevent Poisonings in Your Home posted on Mar 27
Poisoning is a serious issue in the United States, especially for young children. Every 13 seconds, a poison control center receives a phone call reporting exposure to toxic chemicals or substances, and more than 90 percent of these occurrences happen at home, according to the …Continue Reading How to Prevent Poisonings in Your Home
Get Your Money Back, Massachusetts! posted on Mar 27
Whether it’s a few dollars in your coat pocket or change in an old piggy bank, everyone loves finding forgotten money. The Commonwealth is currently holding more than $2.4 billion in unclaimed property, and according to the Massachusetts Unclaimed Property Division, under the Office of …Continue Reading Get Your Money Back, Massachusetts!
MassHealth for Seniors: Information About Available Options posted on Mar 25
What comes to mind when you hear “MassHealth”? Some people may think of it as a transitional health insurance program or one that helps people with disabilities and other longer-term health needs. But what many don’t know is that MassHealth, which is administered by the …Continue Reading MassHealth for Seniors: Information About Available Options